Greg Parks is a public affairs specialist who brings more than a decade of experience. Greg oversees public engagement and community outreach programs for highway, mass transit, airports and energy projects. His involvement on projects has included construction relations, event planning, developing and implementing communication strategies and informational materials, message training, and media relations. His experience collaborating with engineers, planners, environmental consultants and construction managers allows him to expertly integrate community outreach activities in every phase of a diverse portfolio of capital improvement projects.
His project experience includes:
- California High Speed Rail
- Los Angeles Interoperable Communications Systems
- San Diego Trolley Renewal Project
- Mid-Coast Transit Corridor
- Orange County Transportation Authority Rail Safety Program
- Sprinter Rail Line